Aalen Accommodation – Terms and Conditions
Standard industry Terms and conditions apply, and are available from owner/manager Dianne Wilson, on request.
General house rules;
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- Check-in time is after 4.00pm. As the house is large, this gives cleaners time to prepare the house for you.
- The house is non-smoking indoors, ashtrays are provided in outdoor areas.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay.
- Loss – the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
- Pets are not allowed in Aalen 1, but welcome in Aalen 2. Please clean up after your pets.
- Guests are expected to sort rubbish into garbage and recyclables.
- Guests are encouraged to turn off heating when not required. Please consider the environment.
- Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Please do not leave any food or drinks in fridges.
- Checkout time is 10am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for the next guests.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
Bond of $450 or $1000 (if person signing bond is under 25 years of age) is payable at the time of check in. The bond will be refunded within 14 days (normally 3 working days) in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.etc.